Sunday, July 1, 2007

Closet-Bloggism...It's real.

I feel very humbled at this moment to be the new proud owner of my own blog! For many months now I have been a closet blogger--secretly reading and never commenting on the blogs of others. I feel like maybe I should stand up and introduce myself....Hi! My name is Shanna, and I...am...a closet blogger!

I'm not used to being the one to come up with clever stories and sayings, however, I love reading them. I suppose this is my first step toward overcoming my "closet-bloggism". I feel it pertinent to recognize two dear friends (you know who you are) who gave me my own wings to fly, and the countless family members (I love you...you are my rock) who have inspired me to take this stand and make my mark on the World Wide Web!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Bravo Shanna! You did it! I, for one, could not be more proud.
It's a big step out of the blogging closet, and you've made it very gracefully. But then, you've always been a vision of grace, so I guess I'm not surprised.
And way to go on the fancy customized page, I'm glad to see you've explored the world of blog options. KEEP THEM COMING! I check darn near every day. ;)

Lydia said...

Well, with that, I can see now I HAVE to make my own blog. You see, no matter how deep my closet may have bee, I could always count on you Shan to be a little deeper. But no more, my dear friends, no more. It's time, stay tuned...

Emily and Clay said...

Shanna: I hope I am not embarrassing you in front of all of your friends, but I must confess, I am excited to read DEEPLY into Shannanigans. It truly is an addiction to read everyone's posts. I just love them. I love how funny all of you are and I am so excited to read all of these wonderful blogs that seem to add sunshine to my life. NOW LETS GET INTO THE MEAT OF Shannanigans!!!!!!

Mindy said...

I've heard about you, Miss Closet Blog Lurker. Yeah for you that you have a bloggy of your own! So get posting! (Like I can talk--I'm known to take a VERY long time between posts, but I'm trying to do better). Anyway, we're not talking about me--I want to learn more about YOU.
I loved seeing you at the reunion. You are so fun to be around! I look forward to your posts--