I feel I know the most amusing people! Everyone is so clever...which I thoroughly enjoy. Nothing is funner to me than listening to witty banter between friends. Sometimes I feel like I could be living in a sitcom because my friends and family are so funny.
In several of the apartments I have lived, my roommates and I would keep a random quote board with the funny things we would say on them (I loved it!) Which brings me to the point of this post. Many have noticed the quote box I have placed in the top right hand corner of my blog, but in case you haven't, there it is. I like to update it on occasion with some of the clever, funny, or thought-provoking comments of the amazing people in my everyday life.
So take a minute--read-- and perhaps you'll be as entertained as I am!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
It has been way too long since my last post...even I was annoyed that nothing had changed. Like previously stated in my last blog, I can only access the internet at work and never have the time to post anything at the new job. Luckily, I'm still picking up shifts at the old job that allows plenty of time to read other's blogs and make some new posts. Tonight I'm working at the old job and have found the time for a quick update (starting with the last post entitled "Monticello")
- I did not find a "mom n' pops" burger joint in Monticello. Instead, we went to a burger joint in Moab that unfortunately left me unsatisfied. Mostly because it was over-priced.
- New job--LOVE IT! The people I get to work with are hilarious and really good at what they do, so I learn a lot and laugh the whole time.
- "The House of Blonde" has re-located and is now "The Duplex of Blonde"--we moved around the corner last week. I thought it would be easy to move so close, thus I did not recruit any help. I spent about 20 hours of two days moving. My back hurts just thinking about it.
- I have a pen-pal! The last time I had one was when I was in high school (sophmore to be exact) and he lived in Kearns. I know, waaaay far away (at least it felt that way when you couldn't drive). My current p-pal lives in California.
- Went to Goblin Valley--We camped. We dutch-ovened. We shot guns. We hiked. We didn't have toilets. We played "Truth, Or Truth". I disposed of a dead mouse that fell out of my roommates cot in the tent...and we had a great time!
- I attempted to ride the FrontRunner once and ended up getting off and going to CPK instead. The car was over a half hour late and way too crowded.
There you have it! Just some of the small happenings of my life. It's good.