Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Quotable

I feel I know the most amusing people! Everyone is so clever...which I thoroughly enjoy. Nothing is funner to me than listening to witty banter between friends. Sometimes I feel like I could be living in a sitcom because my friends and family are so funny.

In several of the apartments I have lived, my roommates and I would keep a random quote board with the funny things we would say on them (I loved it!) Which brings me to the point of this post. Many have noticed the quote box I have placed in the top right hand corner of my blog, but in case you haven't, there it is. I like to update it on occasion with some of the clever, funny, or thought-provoking comments of the amazing people in my everyday life.

So take a minute--read-- and perhaps you'll be as entertained as I am!

10 comments:

Maria said...

I have to say, I love the quotes. I even thought about stealing the idea with randomness I hear on the streets of New York, but I realize stealing is lame. Keep posting the quotes!

Hilda said...

Hadn't noticed the quote box, but it is quite funny. Great idea! We could all use a good laugh

VTS said...

HAHAHAHA! Great quote.

I know another funny, witty, clever, amazing person...you. And you should post those funny, witty, clever, amazing things you do more often. Just a thought.

Love you!

Jenny said...

So true. Asians don't swim. I love funny quirky quotes so keep 'em comin' Shan!

It's Me...shell said...

Oh I am. Tron has a quote wall at his flat too. My personal favorite was from my friend Lindsey "Love isn't spoken here. It's a house, what you hear is sit down, shut up, and get your hands out of your pants." Classic

Flyin' Hawaiian said...

I am not sure about the Asains, but I am part Asian and i can definitely swim!

Johnny Metropolis said...

This is a good idea... I would steal this idea and add it to my blog, but I would only ever quote myself.

Natalie said...

So are there only 3 guys living in our old house now? Do they pay like $500 a piece now?

Nate and Camie said...

Hey it is so good to here from you. It's fun reading and catching up on what you have been doing. You seem to be doing great. Keep in touch.

mackenzie said...

shanna!! i was so bored at work, so basically i just try and find friends blogs through friends i have. and i found you...yeah!! hope things are going well. we need to play.