Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wishin' & Hopin'

As I'm online checking emails, reading blogs, and wasting time...I'm also watching one of Adam Sandler's greatest performances as Robby in The Wedding Singer. I found myself wishing and hoping for several things:

1. I wish I could be a wedding singer.
2. I hope I never find myself sitting at "Table 9"
3. I hope I never grow sideburns, like "sideburns lady"
4. I wish that I could meet Billy Idol on an airplane!
5. I hope I'm "totally psyched" when my fiance shows up to our wedding.
6. I wish I had a sweet Van Halen t-shirt
7. I really wish I could find a sparkly Michael Jackson glove.

Just some of my random thoughts this evening.

8 comments:

VTS said...

I can make that Van Halen shirt a reality for you. Isn't your birthday coming up?

I miss you.

Jessie said...

Hey, nice to read you again. Happy birthday month.

What, no Michael Jackson gloves on ebay?

Natalie said...

Quote on the right - GOONIES.

That was an easy one, Shan.

lydia said...

I don't think the quote would have been as easy without all the background info, Nat.

I LOVE that movie...it's probably my favorite of Adam Sandler flavor.

"This birthday, may all your wishes and hopes come true!" As only a lame greeting card can say.

LOVE YOU!

It's Me...shell said...

I'll find you a sparkle glove. Or I'll make you one

Hilda said...

Shanna, you'd make a great wedding singer. When I get married, you can sing at my wedding.

Jenny said...

Shanna, where were you when I got married?...oh, yeah. I think you were 13 or something and the movie hadn't come out yet. I have that soundtrack by the way. LOVE it.

Lacey said...

I wish I could be you! ;) It was so good to see you the other night. I wish we saw each other more often. And I just realized that I completely forgot your bday! What a loser I am. I hope it was a good one. We should go out and celebrate (even though it will be a few weeks late)! Love you girl!