Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Pictures! Hoorah!

I have nephews coming out my ears!!... and I love it! My little sister BriAnne just had her first baby, a son, on August 18, 2007 and my sister just older than me, Allison just had her fourth baby (second son) on August 26, 2007. They are just over a week apart and are so adorable. My sister-in-law, Nancy, also had a little boy last March. His name is Nathan and I love him!

I just figured out how to view the pictures I have taken with my phone (the only camera I have in my possession) and hopefully will be able to post them here on my blog.


INTRODUCING...MILAN TAGGART BURNS! 6 lbs. 11 oz. 20" long (?)



AND....ISAAC JUSTIN GUNNELL!! 7 lbs. 9 oz. 21"




Isn't he is soooo cute (which is to be expected when looking at his siblings!) ?

Speaking of Isaac's siblings... Here is Emma and Hannah.



These picture were taken on the way to meet Milan for the first time. Ethan's is from his first day back to school. He's so going to be a heartbreaker! This is a picture of Ethan and Milan.



AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....NATHAN FLOYD TAGGART!



These pictures of Nathan were taken last July at one of BriAnne's baby showers. He was trying out the hottest thing in babydom....The Bumbo! I thought he looked so cute sitting there all by himself. Nathan also has a couple brothers that are so fantastically cute as well, Joshua and James. If I had pictures of them on my phone I would gladly post them here. I'll have to get some the next time I see them.

Needless to say, my family is bursting with boys!

6 comments:

Emily and Clay said...

Babies, Babies, Babies! They are all so darling! I don't think your family is bursting with boys, but blondes more like it! Maybe you can find a tall dark and handsome man to marry so you get some color (refering to hair) in your family! LOL.

I am excited to see all of these beautiful babies at the next family gathering--who knows what that will be.

Jenny said...

That's kind of fun, Shanna...a lot of boys to wrestle and make spit-wads with. I love little boys...other than their smell, they are awesome to hang out with. Enjoy the newborn smell on your cute nephews. It doesn't last long.

lydia said...

That's great that you can upload from your phone! I surely haven't figured that out yet...maybe you could post a tutorial or something.

And the pictures, oh my! They are cute boys! I am sure Milan has changed a ton since I last saw him...they have a tendency to do that, don't they? I agree with Em, I see a dark haired (and tall and handsome are naturally implied here) in your future. What does that boy you kinda like look like? (I won't say his name in case he checks your blog. We'll keep that on the DL)

Natalie said...

BEAUTIFUL! Oh, I'm in heaven. I'll tell ya, the kids produced by this family of ours... there's something in these genes. The cute gene. Those are awesome pictures. And I agree with Lyd- How in the world did you upload (or download?) pictures from your phone? That's baffling to me. Well done, Shann. Well done.
PS 8 more days till Prison Break.

Shanna said...

Nat,
I know! I think I might run out and purchase season 2 on DVD so that I can catch up before season 3 starts. Blockbuster was all rented out of the first disc and I don't think I can wait any longer. Michael, I'm coming!!!

Shanna said...

Nat,
I know! I think I might run out and purchase season 2 on DVD so that I can catch up before season 3 starts. Blockbuster was all rented out of the first disc and I don't think I can wait any longer. Michael, I'm coming!!!