Friday, November 30, 2007

I PITY THE FOO'!

That's right. I think a mischevious, or shall I say prankish, best friend/cousin/roommate thought I would find the face-lift of my blog 1) upsetting or disturbing or 2) SPECTACULAR! Mr. T RULES! I'll be honest, I don't recollect episodes of The A-Team. In fact, my only real memory of Mr. T is one of my dad dressed up as Mr. T for Halloween. It was when we lived in the Yellow House across from the Teeples (that means I was 5). My hugely creative mother even made my dad's skin brown and faked a mohawk. He even wore the ridiculous amount of gold chains. If I had a picture I would post it...alas only a hard copy exists. I truly pity anyone who has never heard of Mr. T!

3 comments:

lydia said...

Shan, I was so stoked to see that you chose Mr. T. When browsing all of the skins yesterday, I actually considered this one...but passed, lovingly, of course.

Did you know that when I was like, oh, five maybe, I was the spotlight in primary and when asked who my hero was I said, "Mr. T." So although I don't remember ever seeing an episode of the A-Team either, Mr. T apparently had lasting impression on me.

Jenny said...

Love the new skin. Mr. T still looks the same! I saw him in a Access Hollywood-type show at the gym the other day, and he still looks like Mr. T...with a few more wrinkles to match the chains.
So cool. I did watch a few episodes of the A-Team. Not very memorable.
Anyway, great choice Shanna.

Natalie said...

Very classy indeed. I like your style.