Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TAGGED

A: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

B: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.




What were you doing 10 years ago?

On March 5, 1998 I was 17 and a Junior at Layton High School. I'm sure I was anxiously preparing for the California trip with the choir, nervously hoping to get asked to prom, and mega-crushing on Gabe Smith (I know....I can hear all of you laughing).



5 things on my "to-do" list today.

1. Eat healthy

2. Go to the temple with Melanie

3. Call my Activities committee members

4. Watch American Idol (I've got to check out what my competition would have been)

5. If I'm lucky...I may be able to get my eyebrows waxed!



6 Snacks that I enjoy.

Chocolate, jicama, edamame, "Spoon Me" frozen yogurt, "Diddy Reis" ice cream sandwiches (only found in L.A. folks), and Slurpees (frozen, icy, goodness)



3 bad habits.

1. I hate folding my laundry.

2. I'm a stacker...if I don't know where to put it, I stack it. The perimeter of my room is lined with little stacks of misc. stuff.

3. I can not walk past a smut magazine (i.e. People, US weekly, InStyle, etc.) without picking it up and reading the ENTIRE thing.



If I were suddenly a billionaire I would...

I would definately pay off the debt of each person in my family and make sure each person is set, give to charity, buy a house and everything that comes with it, travel the world, make my money work for me--INVEST, and buy Natalie and Lydia spots on the next "Survivor"!



5 Places I've lived.

Layton, UT

West Hartford, CT

Ogden, UT

LDS Hospital (this was when I was in school)

Salt Lake City, UT



5 Jobs I've had.

Arby's

Red Hanger Cleaners

Nanny

America First Teller

Rad Tech



5 Things people don't know about me (this is hard since I pretty much broadcast my life to everyone)

1. I always regret it when I broadcast my life to everyone.

2. I get such an adrenaline rush from auditions--I've tried out for American Idol, not once, but TWICE! and I tried out for Kurt Bestor's Best Singer Search last fall.

3. I am currently enrolled in a Hip-Hop dance class--Kevin Federline, watch your back!

4. I am terrible at balancing my check book...don't do it.

5. I has taken me two days to think of 5 things people might not know about me (see #1).


I now would like to tag Lydia and Kirsche! Have fun!

5 comments:

lydia said...

Fun stuff here, Shann!

Thanks for the tag....between your tag and Emily's I officially have no excuse not to update my blog. (Because I had so so many reasonable excuses before the tags! :-) )

I agree, even though I know so much about you it's still fun to read these things. I have a really hard time thinking of the most true answers for stuff like this. I guess we'll see how it goes!

hmilne said...

I love your tag! Reminiscing about "10 years" ago reminded me of a lot of really funny things, of course your crush on Gabe being up there. Do you remember when we got kicked out of Layton Surf and Swim...of course we were driving the Suburban that day! Good memories and even better friends. p.s. There are rad tech jobs all over this state- come down and find yourself a cowboy with a nice wrangler butt! :)

The Cooper's said...

You are so cute. I loved reading this! The crush on Gabe is the best, hmmmm....isn't he single? I just love ya Shann!

Jessie said...

I didn't know you tried out for American Idol! Wow! I'm bummed you didn't make it. I would have voted so many times for you!

Sadly, I didn't know all those things about you, except #1 of course. But I haven't seen you enough over the past few years to be on the receiving end of you broadcast. Thank goodness you're blogging, eh?

Jer and Jealin said...

Hey Shanna. I was just blog surfing and came across your tag. I am seriously still laughing! You are a crack up! It was really fun to read this tag!